Freitag, 9. Oktober 2009

<The Joys of C#>

Today I tried to debug my C# code from within Visual Studio 2005 "Professional Edition" - I loaded all the necessary data into the database, massaged it for debugging, and then debugged the program for ca 30 min. While trying to expand a variable in the debug session, I got the following MDA exception:


LoaderLock was detected
Message: Attempting managed execution inside OS Loader lock. Do not attempt to run managed code inside a DllMain or image initialization function since doing so can cause the application to hang.

Yeah, great... just because of this, I had to rollback everything, restart the debugging session, just to find out that the variable expand feature worked this time... something like this never happened to me with neither Java/C/C++/Eclipse nor C/C++/gdb...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen